Abrar plastic industries Ltd. (A Concern of Alif Group) is the leading manufacturer of precious safety plastic packaging materials in Bangladesh serving the health care community both here and across our borders. We believe in the best possible pricing along with the highest level of export quality standards in order to help save and improve quality of life.
We encourage any query regarding our products and related issues. We set utmost priority to satisfy customers with prompt and professional response. We take extreme care in delivering valued orders of our customers in soonest possible time.
- We are a leading organization engaged in offering an eye-catching range of products.
- We are instrumental in providing our clients a comprehensive array of Pharma Bottles.
- These bottles are efficiently manufactured by making use of quality approved raw materials in adherence with the prevailing market norms.
- Furthermore, offered bottle goes through a series of tests of storing pharmaceutical products such as water, medicine, liquid and many more. Our clients can avail the offered Pharma Bottle from us in various sizes, designs, shapes and colours at competitive prices.
- We are the manufacturer of pharmaceutical bottles. We designed it as per the clients requirement.
- We deliver our products to the client with our own responsibility by our classified vehicle for customer satisfaction
Our Product Range
|PET Items||HDPE Items||PP Items|
We Can Offer You
Customized or from a Standard Range?
- Pharmaceutical & Diagnostic Plastic Bottles, Vials & Jars
- Either from a standard range or specially made & customized to your specifications
- Produced in a “Clean-Room Factory”
- By a specialist, medium-sized independent supplier
- Tamper evident and child resistant closures
- A certified Quality Management System
- A certified Environmental Management System
- Compliance with WHO/GMP guideline
Quality Assurance Machine
Our quality Assurance Department is equipped with the most modern instruments and staffed with well trained and highly qualified personnel. All procedures for testing, sampling and inspecting are clearly approved, implemented and documented. All instruments, processes, machinery and premises are celebrated and validated. Through training programs (both in-house and from abroad), the key personal of the company remain abreast of the latest procedures in Quality Assurance.
During production QA conducts in-process Control (IPC) activities to ensure quality at the different stages of the manufacturing process. As a part of our statutory and regulatory requirements QA ensures the implementation of WHO cGMP guidelines at the various stages of production, warehousing, products development, engineering and purchasing functions.
The entire manufacturing procedure, starting with the incoming raw materials, through rigorous intermediate manufacturing process and packaging of products, to the dispatching of finished goods, requires that analysts, chemists, pharmacists and instructors monitor and control each step. Even after the release of finished goods, the quality control lab tracks post-distribution spot checks of all batches.
- Load Range : 100 kgf
- Accuracy : 2% full scale (with master load)
- Least Count/Resolution : 0.1 kgf
- Test Speed : As per Standard
- Power : 220V, Single Phase, 50 Hz
- Display : Digital
- Load Monitoring : Peak load indicator with Digital Readout peak hold feature
- Safety switch : Yes
- Built in ABSOLUTE linear encoder. This encoder eliminates the necessity of setting the reference point at every power-on. It has improved reliability because no over-speed error will occur. Rigid column structure ensures high measuring accuracy.
- With large smooth slider feed wheel.
- Carbide-tipped scriber is provided.
- With SPC date output
OUR FINEST TECHNOLOGY
ASB 12M V2 ZC
The hugely popular ASB-12M V2 ZC machine has now become even more desirable with the introduction of the second-generation model. While retaining backward compatibility with existing tooling, the hydraulics, mechanical structure and control systems have all been upgraded to provide higher output with even greater levels of control and user feedback. This fully automatic ISBM machine is a true, high efficiency molding machine in a tiny, versatile package.
With the ability to mold more than 20 different resin types and enough capacity to mold containers from 5ml up to 2.5l, and jars with up to 83mm diameter necks, this model can handle the vast majority of molding projects single-handedly and is especially suited to molding a high value niche products. Its affordability, energy efficiency and small size make it an ideal starter machine to build your business, yet it retains enough capability to make a significant contribution even within the largest molding factory.
TWO STAGES PET BELOW MACHINE
Our Automatic PET Blow Moulding Machines have wider wide-mouth capability, father production rates, and shorter changeover times. Also have features such as preferential heating or heat-setting capability. Our Two stages Plastic PET machines we can produce various different shaped PET containers, such as mineral water bottle, beverage bottle, cosmetic bottle, medicine bottle, pesticide bottle, edible oil bottle, milk bottle, juice bottle and many more types of Plastic PET Bottles.
Low labor consumption, high output, uniform bottle quality, easy and safe-operation, and short changeover times make this system very efficient to operate, are the main features of our plastic machines range to meet the needs of various applications. It comes with one or two cavities and makes bottles or jars up to SL at rates around 1200 bottles/hr. Controlled by PLC, the whole process from perform feeding to bottle discharging is complete automatically, with advantages of labor saving.
INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE
Injection molding is used to produce thin-walled plastic parts for a wide variety of applications, one of the most common being plastic housing. Plastic housing is a thin-walled enclosure, often requiring many ribs and bosses on the interior. These housing are used in a variety of products including household appliances, consumer electronics, power tools, and as automotive dashboards. Other common thin-walled products include different types of open containers, such as buckets. Injection molding is also used to produce several everyday items such as toothbrushes or small plastic toys. Injection molding Machines clamping capability starting from 160 ton to 220 ton. Many medical devices, including valves and syringes, are manufactured using injection molding as well.
Get A Quick Quote
Send us an email by entering your details and any comments you may have in the form.